Sat, Jun 24|
2023 Summer Conference
Great Speakers! Great Food! Great Fun! Join Us!!!
Time & Location
Jun 24, 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Oakdale, 2140 Hadley Ave N, Oakdale, MN 55128, USA
About The Event
Friday Evening (6/23), 6:00pm-9:30pm
The Anoka Stake is hosting a Pre-Conference gathering at The St Paul Stake Center in New Brighton.
We will be grilling. Brats will be provided. You are welcome to bring a meat of your choice. Please bring something to share.
LOCATION: 100 Silver Lake Rd NW, New Brighton, MN 55112
Saturday AM 6/24)
Check-in / Gathering Games, 9:00am - 9:25am
Check -in on the Northwest side of the building (by the library). Then engage in gathering games, led by President Speak, in the gym.
Saturday Welcome /Opening, 9:30am - 9:45am
Conference welcome! OS, OP, Announcements and explain conference flow.
Large Group Workshop, 9:45am - 10:30am
Susan Hill, LP: Emotional Resilience in the context of gospel principles and the atonement.
LOCATION: Chapel Break Out Sessions- CHOOSE 2 of the 3 to attend
Session 1: 10:40am - 11:25am
· Session 2: 11:35am - 12:20pm Line Upon Line- The 4 Steps of Preparedness with Donna Sibbald
· Building a Strong Financial Foundation to Withstand the Storms of Life with Rob Ostler
· Gardening in Small Spaces with Jared Peterson
Information Fair, 11:20am - 1:20pm
Lunch, 12:20pm - 1:20pm
Keynote Address, 1:30pm-2:30pm
Be of Good Cheer and Do Not Fear with Nicole Kummala Free Time, 2:30pm - 6:00pm
· OPTION 1: Service Project for Nursing Home (Ongoing) Description: Help put together a craft to deliver to nursing home residents.
· OPTION 2: Oakdale Nature Center (Ongoing)
· OPTION 3: Temple Session, 3pm Session
· OPTION 4: Group Games, 4=6pm
Dinner, 6:15pm - 7:15pm Brats and Burgers on the Grill with Chef Masters-- The Oakdale Stake Presidency
Game Room, Dessert, & Dance 7:30pm - 10:00pm